CodePeer 2.0.1 is available for the following platforms:
This is a major release introducing many new enhancements:
- Support for access-to-subprogram types
- More efficient SCIL generation, with faster processing and simpler (and fewer) SCIL files.
- Fewer partitions by default to perform an analysis.
- Support for parallel SCIL generation. Users can now take advantage of the gnatmake -jxx switch to generate SCIL files in parallel on multiple cpus/cores.
- New warning, “useless self assignment”, when an assignment does not modify the destination variable.
- Fewer “false positives” (false alarms)
- Improved integration with the GPS IDE.
For more information on the CodePeer tool, please visit the product page.