GNAT Pro 6.1.1
GNAT Pro 6.1.1 is a major release introducing over 150 enhancements (as documented in the file features-61) including:
- - Additional GNAT Pro platforms incorporating the gcc 4.1 code generator (this code generator will now be included on most platforms)
- - Upgrade of the debugging engine, based on gdb 6.6
- - Improvement in robustness and efficiency for Ada 2005 features
- - Better real-time support on win32 platforms
- - Thread-safe profiling with gprof, on several platforms
- - Increased coverage analysis support for Ada in the gcov tool
- - New warnings to help programmers detect errors earlier
- - GNAT Pro companion tools such as gnatcheck, gnatpp and gnatmetric are being enhanced to support a wider variety of coding styles and coding standards.
The 6.1.1 release also includes an enhanced version of the GNAT Programming Studio (GPS) IDE. GPS 4.2.1 is compatible with GNAT Pro versions 3.16a1 up to 6.1.