AdaCore is pleased to announce the immediate availability of version 4.1.0 of the GNAT Programming Studio for the following hosts:
This is a major release and includes many new improvements, notably:
- - an improved Outline View, with new design and features
- - python and pygtk available on all platforms allowing powerful scripting and customized dialog
- - enhanced support for plug-ins with many new plug-ins available
- - a more powerful smart completion engine and GUI
- - local VCS file changes history
- - keyboard macros
- - automatic fixing of many new compiler messages
- - an improved Emacs emulation
- - a new quick search interface
- - support for AUnit 2.0
For more information on the GNAT Programming Studio, please click here.
AdaCore is also please to announce GNAT Tracker 2. GNAT Tracker 2 enhancements include:
- - An improved, user-friendly design providing easier information retrieval.
- - A redesigned ‘dashboard’ providing a better overview and access to tickets, wavefronts, and technology downloads.
- - A streamlined process for reporting technical issues. Easier access to useful information concerning your GNAT Pro subscription.
- - Access to the Getting Started Guide.
- - Access to AdaCore’s Developer Center directly via GNAT Tracker.
For more information on GNAT Tracker, please click here.