GNATdashboard essentially serves as a one-stop control panel for monitoring and improving the quality of Ada software. It integrates and aggregates the results of AdaCore’s various static and dynamic analysis tools (GNATmetric, GNATcheck, GNATcoverage, CodePeer, SPARK Pro, among others) within a common interface, helping quality assurance managers and project leaders understand or reduce their software’s technical debt, and eliminating the need for manual input.
GNATdashboard fits naturally into a continuous integration environment, providing users with metrics on code complexity, code coverage, conformance to coding standard,and more.
Features of GNATdashboard
Provides a common interface to view code quality info and metrics such as:
- Code complexity
- Code coverage
- Fits into a continuous integration environment
- Uses project files to configure, run and analyse the tools output
- Integrates with the SQUORE and SonarQube platforms to visualize the results
Benefits of GNATdashboard
- Allows QA managers and project leads understand their technical debt
- Allows teams to engage all developers to track and reduce technical debt
- Eliminates the need for manual input